Inspired by the really high quality discussions/help lately, I wanted to
take the opportunity for a little challenge:

*What's the best way to construct a table consisting of tiddlers?*
*You should also be be able to "target" an arbitrary tiddler therein, i.e
so you can access its fields data.*

*Bonus challenge: Target a specific row or column, i.e all tiddlers
therein.*

The formulation above is intentionally vague so different ideas can be put
forth and trigger thoughts one might not get otherwise BUT

Background:

The question came up as I'm fiddling around with ideas for the Graphs
<http://graphs.tiddlyspot.com/> plugin framework. If I'm lucky you guys
pick up on this (stand-alone) challenge, but just maybe I'd be able to
incorporate something of it into Graphs.

Also, I recall Jeremy long ago expressed a desire for tables-from-tiddlers.
I guess now is as good a time as any.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a57da8b1-2718-4845-ac61-016c2c64d3a7%40googlegroups.com.