Inspired by the really high quality discussions/help lately, I wanted to take the opportunity for a little challenge:
*What's the best way to construct a table consisting of tiddlers?* *You should also be be able to "target" an arbitrary tiddler therein, i.e so you can access its fields data.* *Bonus challenge: Target a specific row or column, i.e all tiddlers therein.* The formulation above is intentionally vague so different ideas can be put forth and trigger thoughts one might not get otherwise BUT Background: The question came up as I'm fiddling around with ideas for the Graphs <http://graphs.tiddlyspot.com/> plugin framework. If I'm lucky you guys pick up on this (stand-alone) challenge, but just maybe I'd be able to incorporate something of it into Graphs. Also, I recall Jeremy long ago expressed a desire for tables-from-tiddlers. I guess now is as good a time as any. <:-) -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a57da8b1-2718-4845-ac61-016c2c64d3a7%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

