On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 12:02:32 PM UTC+2, @TiddlyTweeter wrote:

> Mario, I like your https://wikilabs.github.io/editions/remove-states/
> (example approach) over the Advanced Search delete button because its
> offers both BULK & individual item control whilst deleting. Perhaps
> something like that could be scaled of the Bundler approach?

I think, I can add a DESTROYER function, and reuse the core "Are you sure"
dialog. ..

I also consider to implement a possibility to "comment" in bunder config
tiddlers. .. TW can handle the .multids tiddler format
"application/x-tiddlers", which already knows, how to deal with comments.
... BUT I'm not sure atm, how I want to implement it. .. I'd like to
improve the "enlist" operator
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/2958>, so the bundler
plugin can stay simple. We'll have to see, what Jeremy says.

In the mean time I could implement a temporary operator for testing.

-mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4a736ef8-aa3d-45c3-9e71-aea11e71d8a6%40googlegroups.com.