I used to use TW2 at my job to, ale a ticket tracking system for the first two
items. I set my journal timestamp format to European/Japanese as YYYY-0MM-0DD
0hh:0mm:0ss. Each journal is tagged with a project Id. I then used a tiddler to
list daily activity. It looks something like this

List tiddler title, tags, and text in a table where tags include 'Journal',
sorted by the title.
      <th>Title </th>
      <th>Tags </th>
      <th>Text </th>
   <$list filter="[tag[Journal]sort[title]]">
   </$list>

This would need to change the filter criteria to limit the selected journals by
date(still a work in progress).

I then used a second set of tiddlers to summarize each ProjectID. This tiddler
would be like

List tiddler title, tags, and text in a table where tags include ProjectID',
sorted by the title.
      <th>Title </th>
      <th>Tags </th>
      <th>Text </th>
   <$list filter="[tag[ProjectID]sort[title]]">
   </$list>

This ProjectID output is a chronological diary of my work on the project,
useful for status reporting.
The third step might be a custom field  'ElapsedTime' (probably in minutes) in
each Journal.
The fourth step might be a summary of ElapsedTime. In TW2, I used a second
ProjectID tiddler to summarize the elapsed time for my reporting period , but I
haven't gotten that far with TW5, yet.

I'm interested on what you end up doing.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bb43a445-20c0-4308-a65d-f56790db468e%40googlegroups.com.