This is an attempt to filter journals (YYYY.0MM.0DD 0hh:0mm:0ss) to produce a
daily summary. It curently returns an empty table. I know the rest of the
tiddler besides the filter is close.
I've been trying to learn how to do this in TW5. Any suggestions?

List tiddler title, tags, and text in a table where titles are for a selected
date, sorted by the timestamp.
      <th>Title </th>
      <th>Tags </th>
      <th>Text </th>
   <$list filter="[tag[Journal]prefix[2017.08.22],sort[title]]"
   </$list>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b1d58cc0-f236-4a46-aa0a-d80f90a5ade7%40googlegroups.com.