Hi,
Only had a look at your description. ... IMO there's a conceptual problem.
... at least for me.
But the concept is interesting. I'll probably think about it a little bit
more.
-m

On Friday, September 15, 2017 at 11:11:56 AM UTC+2, peuhpeuh singe wrote:

> I use tiddly wiki to deal with a set of scripts that allow me to reproduce
> some results I need to be able to reproduce (go go science !).
> Each of these scripts is contained in a tiddler that is tagged with the
> name of the article it is related.

OK

> Each of these scripts has three main fields:
>

> *summary, that is a description of what it is computed,

OK

> *todo, you know what it is,

Is there only one ToDo? ... Fiels are not good at storing several things.

> *results, which is a list of path to files than are the e.g. files, tables
> ... generated by the script.

Same as todo. IMO both should be lists themselfs.

> Then, these three fields are used to present a complete summary of
> code/result and current issues of a given article.

OK. .. So the "article" should present a dynamic summary.

I'll play a bit with that idea.

have fun!
mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2cd67156-7c02-4e23-ac81-e1dfa4d5fd38%40googlegroups.com.