That's uncanny. Better not let Taco at Trello know.

The list Arranger didn't work for me. Attempting to arrange lists made them
disappear. Also, dragging notes with list items to the Arranger disappeared
the note without adding the items anywhere that I could see.

Looks good --

Mark
Firefox 55.0.3 on Win 7

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bbbf5f2f-a67e-4f44-b52c-657d8bdc9c17%40googlegroups.com.