When I attempt to log in through Firefox at
https://noteself.github.io/online/, I get yellow sticky messages like:

https://noteself.github.io/online/Sync error while processing
'$:/StoryList':
{"status":500,"name":"indexed_db_went_bad","message":"unknown","reason":"Failed
to open indexedDB, are you in private browsing mode?"}

I'm not in private browsing mode, BTW.

I think what happened is that I used the NS delete function to test if it
was possible to purge data. I think bits of the original data are stuck in
there, so it's in some sort in-between state. Is there a way to completely
purge NS, including any cookies, so it can get a fresh start?

Thanks,
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a860d526-c8ae-4fe7-a87e-21ab7771fa99%40googlegroups.com.