Ciao RichardWS & Mat

I don't want to throw a wobbly because your attention to Mat's detail, real
question, is super.

But great tutorials are no use unless they can be FOUND long-term.

We should be cautious in my opinion in promoting work on tutorials unless
there is *a congruent method to get them Permanently Assured*. Otherwise
its sweat that may go nowhere.

Your TiddlyServer instructions are great. As was your very detailed
tutorial about publishing sites.  So useful.

A shame if they just disappeared into the Google Swamp.

Now I'll shut up.

Best wishes Josiah.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c2e2d9a9-c738-4044-9694-1a4a9bc0aaf6%40googlegroups.com.