On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 8:31:31 AM UTC-4, RichardWilliamSmith
wrote:

> ... - I have to overcome my hatred of my own voice. ...

Adjust the pitch of your audio track track down 1% to 3% before listening
to yourself. Nobody likes the sound of their own voice when recorded
because your head acts as a natural base booster for your own talking. So
you are used to hearing more base from yourself than other people hear.

> ... As far as tips and tricks for making instructional [video]s ...

Please include written instructions with lots of screenshots so that people
following the tutorial don't have to constantly rewind/fast forward to
figure out what they are supposed to be doing. A link to a tiddlywiki on
how to do a specific think with tiddlywiki works great.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/82c2e7ee-ec55-4ea0-a1cf-8871a58500b9%40googlegroups.com.