There is the bundled version and there is the source code version. Both are
on the release page. The source code version is generated by GitHub, which
I then download and add the node_modules folder to. This becomes the
bundled version. I explain how to use the bundled version in the readme as
well.

Yes, start.cmd can be used to run TiddlyServer on Windows.

Arlen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSRxsaqLBt4y_z7-srVXP1OA%3DSLa4f2nNXD5H6pinRBP6Q%40mail.gmail.com.