Hi BJ,
Works like *magic*, thanks a lot.
What's the meaning of the little modal which appears... (shirt <okay>?)
Is it a little hidden Zappaesque message or a testmode-remainder?
_
...and another more important issue:_
At the moment saving a Tiddler with the vnd.tiddlywiki;flexibility=replace type but without text in the textfield produces the red screen of death.

Yours Jan