You'd probably need to include jQuery, but I'm not sure it's a great idea.
You have no guarantees about when any individual piece of the UI will be
updated and re-drawn because of the way Tiddlywiki uses the DOM.

Instead of adding code that way, it's might be better to learn a bit more
about how Tiddlywiki actually works. Have you seen the dev
docs? http://tiddlywiki.com/dev/

If you want to add an H3, followed by a block of code, it might be better
to do that in a macro and invoke it where you need it.

Regards,
Richard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fa0e2951-f651-4525-b589-e311aa3e5273%40googlegroups.com.