Thanks for the responses. My name is Lindsey.

Right now I am at a cross roads of whether I want to import an entire
textbook, make adjustments to the look and feel and coding to make it nice
or just take a small piece of content, like one chapter and focus on a few
innovations such as interactive graphs, annotation/note space for working
out formulas, maybe some way to have it calculate the formula (although
this may not be possible yet). Really focus on the potential for
interactivity and then let professors reuse it for an entire textbook if
they desire.

Richard - Your project is awesome. That is actually one of the text's that
I have under consideration for my content.

Tony - Thanks for the leads on the graphical stuff, I'll check that out!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9890aa7a-894b-4296-b724-3ebf9134371a%40googlegroups.com.