Hi Kelsang,

Yes - they should work without modification on Linux. Let me know if you
have any problems.

Regards,
Richard

PS: I just noticed this thread is marked 'completed' - how does that
happen, when it was my thread? Can *anyone* mark a thread completed?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/697890f7-8d1e-41c1-bd6b-3b99d5ab5abf%40googlegroups.com.