Hi JD

Very beautiful and very practical.
Thank you very much for sharing it!!
Works great on an iPad mini and a very small iPhone 5 too :-)

I've put it into use here already: ACPAD Studies
<http://acpad.tiddlyspot.com/>

It might be nice if it was bundled like a plugin and could be toggled
on/off in the plugin's controlpanel?
Just a thought..

Cheers Måns Mårtensson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2efba6fb-047f-45d2-8c88-d4cda7303557%40googlegroups.com.