Yes, I did the same. I mean I changed PageTemplate/story, not PageTemplate
as I said before.

By the way, I tried your plugin but was not able  to make it work. I will
give it another try. I do not want to reinvent the wheel.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAPZC%2BHPU8s-Dbk13Ezmjf%3D7K6fyXTHoSr01rHgJa%2BVxpgTwEmw%40mail.gmail.com.