BIG SCARY DISCLAIMER: I am the only one who has tested this so far, and
only on linux mint. This may be full of bugs and could possibly make your
computer gain self awareness and take over the world. Or maybe just not
work very well.

I am close to having a working multi-user wiki. I currently have it so that
the wiki in the browser (almost) immediately reflects any changes to the
.tid files on the file system and you can set it to ignore a list of
tiddlers. If you have multiple browsers connected to the same server than
changes made to the wiki in one browser are pushed to the other open
instances.

To prevent two people from simultaneously editing the same tiddler and
overwriting each others edits I have it set up so that it sees when a draft
tiddler is created and disables the edit button for that tiddler.

The current problem is that while the browser reflects changes on the file
system the syncers don't act quickly enough so when you edit a tiddler in
the browser it takes a few seconds to reflect that on the file system and
pass the changes to the other open wikis. So I am going to write a new
syncadapter that uses the websockets to get a faster response for
preventing multiple people from editing the same tiddler at the same time.

The repo is here with a readme that explains how to set it up. Hopefully it
works, I have only tested it on linux.

https://github.com/OokTech/TW5-Gatekeeper

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/07f55ec7-1614-4b70-94ed-b063a715e502%40googlegroups.com.