On Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 1:56:05 PM UTC-6, coda coder wrote:

> This never happened: "A test file needs to be downloaded (and then
> delete) to find the location of the download directory as there is no api
> for reading the download directory location, and this is seen by the user."

BJ... Perhaps you meant "this is NOT seen by the user"?  I can see
"readTiddlySaverInstruction*.html" in my downloads dropdown which says
"File moved or missing".

And if that's how it works, I think you should explain what's happening,
end-to-end, because, on the face of it, that seems bad.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4f1a990d-490a-4da1-94dd-5d2fdbd15e61%40googlegroups.com.