Ciao cari Arkady & Thomas,

I have been using Thomas' ToDoNow a long time. I'm still using it. It works.

Why do I like it? Honed Minimalism. GTD systems got OVER-complex for one
person only able to do one thing at a time. Thomas went back to HIS basics
and found something workable.

It is a very, very good PERSONAL To Do System. It is NOT a collaborative
PROJECT Manager and was never meant to be one. It has limited aims but
within those its really stellar.

Regarding hiding stuff you don't want to see the Custom Filter mechanism
that goes a long way to helping you with that but if its not enough, as
Thomas suggests, I'd look at CARDO.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/eeb46763-3adc-4af7-9303-ea5d81fa07c3%40googlegroups.com.