For android users,  in case Antidwiki failed to work for you,  here is the step
by step instructions for an absolute beginner to set up a web-dav server.

1. Install a web-dav server app. The app I used is
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.theolivetree.webdavserver&hl=en

2. Create a folder in your internal memory/internal storage. Let us say,
myFolder. Place your TW5s in here.

3.  Open the app.  Select settings menu of the app (top right corner). Change
the following items.

- Network Interface: Loopback
- Home directory: Custom folder
- Custom folder;  /sdcard/myFolder

4. Back to the main interface of the app. Start the server.

5. Open  your mobile browser and type in the address field: "127.0.0.1:8080"

6. A page will open listing all files you placed in "myFolder". Open a
tiddlywiki and try saving after some modifications.

Pros:
- Several Web-dav server apps are available in play store,  you are not bound
with one.
- Relatively easier to set up. Once the first set is done,  subsequent launches
is just a matter of starting the server from the app.

Cons:
- So far,  external sdcard saving has not worked for me.

Extra tips:
- You can use an app like
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dk.tacit.android.foldersync.lite&hl=en
 to sync the "myFolder" to dropbox/gdrive/onedrive.
- If you have like one major Tiddlywiki, you can add a shortcut to it placed in
your home-screen. While your TW is open, select "Add to home-screen" from the
overflow menu of chrome browser (the three dots menu on the top right).

Personally I am a fan of Tiddlyserver by Arlen and is using the same in
android.  However,  setting it up in android involves a few more steps and
might scare a terminal-shy new-comer away,  admittedly. Nevertheless,  if
anyone wants to do it and need help,  by all means ask.

Live long and prosper,
Riz

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b8d8227c-f828-45b1-a01c-2f19a7e7d3e3%40googlegroups.com.