Hi All

I have just downloaded and installed the ninth release of TiddlyDesktop
(v0.0.9) on my Linux machine (Ubuntu 16.04).
I ran the nw file. This successfully opened TiddlyDesktop, but an error
appeared in the terminal:

[5600:5600:1117/203400.220030:ERROR:sandbox_linux.cc(346)]
InitializeSandbox() called with multiple threads in process gpu-process.

Should I be concerned at this message?

I also had a couple more messages appear:
Gtk-Message: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is
discouraged.
Gtk-Message: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is
discouraged.

These seem to be more like advisories and so can be ignored by me, but I am
left wondering about them. Is anyone able to tell me anything about these
Gtk messages?

Lastly, I will just say that (apart from these Linux terminal messages)
TiddlyDesktop seems great. I have finally made a start on using TW for a
couple of book translations and am really looking forward to the
possibilities that TW will provide.

Cheers
Andrew Mc

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f67ab83b-2da6-411b-bd23-ab46aafd2186%40googlegroups.com.