Ciao Shay

IF you understand how to write complex regular expressions I highly
recommend BJ's FLEXITY PLUGIN <http://flexibility.tiddlyspot.com/> that
will allow you to create **your own parser**.

In a previous post I adumbrated that TiddlyWiki has the potential to be a
Universal Markup Engine--at least for the simpler markups and downs. I
think there is a lot of mileage in that idea for inter-conversion of the
simpler markup systems.

The older systems of markup are looking a bit tired. There is no real
reason that they should not be inter-changeable easily. Its more an inertia
to vision forward than any technical obstacle.

Pandoc is something else. Its scope is huge and its DEDICATED to the one
purpose of complex conversion. Unless you need complex XML etc I think its
overkill.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/00e48b85-01f8-4d20-b24c-34c8ad965fef%40googlegroups.com.