Arkady,

That is Quite elegant, I just eliminated the system Prefix, because it got
to TableOfContents then $:/tags/SideBar
<http://192.168.1.109:8088/Local-Instances/TiddlyWiki5.html#%24%3A%2Ftags%2FSideBar>
 in
my case

<ul>
<$list filter="[is[current]tags[]] -[prefix[$:/]]">
<li>{{!!title}}</li>
{{||ancestors}}
</$list>
</ul>

And if I was using this for genealogy and each person was tagged "person"
so I did not get it running off on other tags.

If people we tagged male female you could also follow only the the female
line.

<ul>
<$list filter="[is[current]tags[]] +tag[person] -[prefix[$:/]]">
<li>{{!!title}}</li>
{{||ancestors}}
</$list>
</ul>

However;
How are you going to use this as a generic solution for the current tiddler
what ever it name?

Or do you select the person you want to review their ancestors for?

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9fb13371-962c-4d46-b1ba-f900ef46193f%40googlegroups.com.