Hi!  Unfortunately I only have English support at the moment - adding
multi-language support was something I had planned but didn't get around
to; stay tuned for a 1.1.0 announcement in the near future!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2201f2af-a6ee-43a9-9ebf-35b52f079f8e%40googlegroups.com.