Oooh. You want it *Easy!*

No problem. Just download from https://tiddlywiki.com/#Empty%20Edition.
Open your download list (you do know how to do that, right?) and click on
the downloaded file. You're good to go! Put whatever you want in. Be sure
to click on the "Save" button from time to time.

Easy-peasy.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3ea4d29e-b535-48be-96c9-bbd17cb05666%40googlegroups.com.