\define getTiddlerTitle()
<$list
filter="[all[tiddlers]field:created[$(currentYear)$$(currentMonth)$$(currentTiddler)$]]">

{{!!title}}

</$list>
\end

<$vars currentMonth=<<now MM>> currentYear=<<now YYYY>>>

<$list
filter="[all[tiddlers]!has[draft.of]!sort[created]get[created]removeprefix<currentYear>removeprefix<currentMonth>limit[3]]">
<<getTiddlerTitle>>
 </$list>

 </$vars>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f5cccd2c-aa80-4203-a79b-b7d37b282c8b%40googlegroups.com.