maybe you can create a link to "s:\" from the downloads dir, you could call
it  'sdrive' and so your files wont have to be moved.

I have had one report that Google backup and sync gets confused with
savetiddlers

https://github.com/buggyj/savetiddlers/issues/33

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7a78390d-1b5d-4a94-861d-8a9c8aa7f02f%40googlegroups.com.