Yes, the kanban setup looks very good. I would need some documentation or
advice about how to integrate this correctly.

The grid would have to readjust if hiding the sidebar and reload after
editing its tiddler.

Also, having the library create new elements out of tw macrocalls ...

These things atm are giving me headaches

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/81218605-8062-4255-b0e2-190b54262373%40googlegroups.com.