I have the dreadful suspicion that what I am about to ask will portray me
as:

A) a Luddite who cannot solve simple problems, and

B) a jerk who does not give credit where credit is due.

That said, here's what is giving me trouble.

I have been trying to move more of my digital information into TiddlyWiki,
and in that vein I installed Thomas Elmiger's excellent ToDoNow plugin
<http://tid.li/tw5/plugins.html>. It has so far met all my needs for a
straight forward task manager, but it has produced one quirk in behavior
that I cannot figure out how to address.

When using the plugin's main interface to create new tasks, new tiddlers
are created with "Thomas Elmiger" as the associated username. The original
tiddler from which the new tasks are created is also similarly labeled. I
have no issue with Mr. Elmiger's name on his own plugin, but I would prefer
not to have it on my own tasks if possible.

In short, I would like to be able to create new tiddlers from the ToDoNow
interface, with either my own username, or none at all.

I have tried playing about with
"$:/config/EditTemplateFields/Visibility/creator" and
"$:/config/EditTemplateFields/Visibility/modifier", but that is the extent
of my abilities. I have been unable to get the problem sorted on my own. If
anyone has any suggestions as to what I might try, they would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Michael

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/98e5f72f-6fda-457c-b731-3619e0d87922%40googlegroups.com.