PMario asked:

> Do you need a plugin, to do this?

Yes. I use Profilist Portable
<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/profilistportable/?src=api>.
There is also a non-portable version (and slightly easier to set-up).

FYI, at the moment I can't find any Quantum compliant profile managers that
will work within FF.

FWIW, the developer of Profilist commented to me that it may be possible to
develop a new version that avoids the file saving problem in Quantum using
FF's "messaging system". But its some way off as the API is quite difficult
and many developers that used the pre-Quantum file-save mechanisms have now
left supporting FF.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/419bfacc-623d-4e12-98bf-f4d9a49a7feb%40googlegroups.com.