Mario,

Great work once again. Looks like a great way to build a Glossary.

Can I ask do you see any reason not to install this in every wiki I use? Is
there anywhere this could trip us up, or is it basically invisible until
used?

Thanks
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ad7a03c7-6578-4d97-aa1a-224a49918023%40googlegroups.com.