Hi Mario,

> But one TW did not save at all with the following error in the console:...
>>

> I'm not sure about this problem atm. ...

> shouldn't be possible with 0.3.x ... So did it pop up as you used 0.2.x ??
>
> No, I'am sure it was *after* installing v0.3.3.
But I have to say that today while fiddling around at a certain moment I
got a message saying something like: "Not possible to use two file-backup
add-ons together; one switched off". I never saw more than one file-backup
add-on in the list. May be it had something to do with a corrupt Firefox
profile.

As a sidenote: Today the file-backups add-on was automatically updated to
0.3.4. The same was true for my Firefox dev. ed. which changed from 0.3.1
to 0.3.4 (I can't remember installing a 0.3.1 version)

As mentioned in my last post I already had (CSS) problems with my Firefox
profile. Today I started my profile from scratch and now everything works
fine.

Thanks a lot for this terrific add-on.

Cheers,

Ton