Ciao BurningTreeC

Seriously good!!! Clean design. Nice the base model echoes the visuality of
the original vanilla TW look.

I wonder if it could also support tiddlers that are more than one column
wide mixed in with tiddlers a column wide?

On better mobile look: some of what Thomas has just launched
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!topic/tiddlywiki/qZyhuW3_UyQ>
may be relevant. His approach handles menus very well.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9f4626fa-df73-4c29-aa1e-ce0732f54113%40googlegroups.com.