Hey, Diego —

Yes, that kind of logic is a ways off yet and would likely need to be done
with a for-loop like construct.

For now, you'll need to construct it using the $list widget, like this;

Recently modified:
<$list filter="[all[tiddlers]]">
(= if(days(tw_date({{!!modified}}), now())<2, {{!!title}}&", ", "") =)
</$list>

The fact that the output isn't wikified is pretty disadvantageous here, as
it means you add <br/>...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/29990f81-9ec6-4eac-a5bc-50d5a0985e03%40googlegroups.com.