Tob,

The tagging method I mentioned is actually the superior way to handle many to
many relationships. I understand you are where you are and are free to do as
you wish, however my advice will serve you well in the future. If I may give
you my qualifications on this I have being using twc and tw5 for many years, an
IT professional of 30+ years and recently professional information/ knowledge
management. I expect most of this community would make similar suggestions.

Welcome to the community.

Mark my words, if you move in my suggested direction the benifits will be
substantial.

Best wishes
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d63dd411-ac28-41f3-8449-10708f0c479d%40googlegroups.com.