You need to explain how you have been doing an export.

If you go to advanced search under the filter tab and click on the down
arrow, you can get a list of common exports. You can, for instance select
"All Tiddlers Except System Tiddlers" and then click the up-pointing
arrow-in-a-box to export the selection. Choose "json". Saves to your
download directory typically.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/dd6f6e1f-a8ad-4ccf-8c21-ed12791fa29c%40googlegroups.com.