Hello Tob,

I frequently use Tobias' excellent split plugin.

You could use:

[all[tiddlers]has[nr]split:after[-]sort[]]

to get the correct list of sorted "titles". The thing is you'd now have to
*link* them to the correct tiddler.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e3473edc-4663-488b-9375-9e46df9ee6be%40googlegroups.com.