(Sorry for posting in the "wrong" group but there's a lot more traffic
here, as well as a lot of TWC expertise!)

I'd like to self-host the TWC-based dGSD that I've been using for years. I
previously used Jeremy's TiddlyWiki in the Sky but that went away with
DropBox's api change. David Szego's TW5-based *Cardo* isn't clicking with
me and my dGSD has a lot of info that would be painful to move over into a
cardo. Arlen's TWITS5 port is close but I can't save (it fails with the
error "You need to save this TiddlyWiki to a file before you can save
changes").

So what I'm trying to do is more or less replicate the functionality of
classic TWITS but do so securely on my own server, in my own house. I need
to be able to access it from a laptop or mobile, either on my own home
network or remotely by VPNing into my network when I'm on the road. I've
got a dedicated RPi that's already running my VPN endpoint that I foresee
serving the file.

I've searched for solutions and found several apparent possibilities (e.g.
TiddlyServer), but it's not clear if they are indeed actual solutions (i.e.
will they fulfill my need) and which would be most appropriate. Also,
there's been quite a bit of link rot and archive.org doesn't have many of
the dead links archived.

I'm sure someone must have experience doing something similar -- anyone
have any suggestions you'd like to share?

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/34726156-846b-40eb-bfa3-84ed99af12e2%40googlegroups.com.