@TiddlyTweeter,

you're welcome!
it was a quick thing, I have everything backed up, just copy-paste

what you say about modals is true - having an overview inside the grid and
a big picture with a modal is a fine thing

have you seen the magic tiddly button on the page? do you get where this
wants to go and what do you think about it

best wishes,
Simon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/86223a61-adb8-43d4-80a1-6c91d71761a0%40googlegroups.com.