Hello Tony,

i have tried (to understand and to do like you said), but with no success.

That's what I did:

   1. I opened the plugin. There I opened the content.
   2. I opened all tiddlers listed there:

   - $:/plugins/eucaly/popuptagger/config
   - $:/plugins/eucaly/popuptagger/ControlPage
   - $:/plugins/eucaly/popuptagger/history
   - $:/plugins/eucaly/popuptagger/icon
   - $:/plugins/eucaly/popuptagger/img/tag-tree.png
   - $:/plugins/eucaly/popuptagger/img/tagOff
   - $:/plugins/eucaly/popuptagger/img/tagOn
   - $:/plugins/eucaly/popuptagger/inplace.js
   - $:/plugins/eucaly/popuptagger/macros
   - $:/plugins/eucaly/popuptagger/macros/auto
   - $:/plugins/eucaly/popuptagger/macros/render
   - $:/plugins/eucaly/popuptagger/readme
   - $:/plugins/eucaly/popuptagger/StyleSheet
   - $:/plugins/eucaly/popuptagger/tab-taggroup
   - $:/plugins/eucaly/popuptagger/TagBar

   1. In all these tiddlers I looked if it is tagged with
   "$:/tags/ViewTemplate". It was the last one
$:/plugins/eucaly/popuptagger/TagBar

   2. At first I added the tag "$:/tags/EditTemplate" and looked in my
   tiddlers, what changed. It was still shown in the view mode but not in the
   edit mode.
   3. Then I deleted the "$:/tags/ViewTemplate" and looked in my tiddlers,
   what changed. Now it was not anymore shown in the view mode but also not in
   the edit mode.

Did I do something wrong?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/060e640f-7d0e-4e76-9964-04d3b0743926%40googlegroups.com.