Hi David,

cool to see you working with tiddlytouch!

the css for the toolbar is in $:/plugins/BTC/tiddly-touch/macros

it's the vertical-toolbar-yesno macro

play with the top and right values to position it
you could add a z-index: high-value; to have it above the images

let me know if it works,

Simon

Am Montag, 8. Januar 2018 04:11:16 UTC+1 schrieb Dave Gifford -
http://www.giffmex.org/:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e28f9090-938e-4030-9e14-b3c15982970b%40googlegroups.com.