Hi there,

This is a fantastic plugin. I always think that tiddlywiki should have a
story view like this. Now I think it can replace Google Keep and actually
much better.

I have some ideas:

1. Resizing or zooming by mouse:
There are still laptops without touch screens, like mine. And I guess most
desktop displays do not have touch screens, either.

2. Manual mode:
The automatic grid layout is remarkable, but sometimes we would still like
to arrange notes by ourselves, in order to get a suitable view of the
workplace.
I would say this is a big advantage of Microsoft OneNote: You can put
anything anywhere on the workplace.

If this can be made, then we can not just turn on/off necessary notes, but
also put them wherever we want! I would say this can beat OneNote.

These just my random thoughts. Anyway, thanks for your great work!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/169eadfa-2736-4266-852a-aaa477f72daf%40googlegroups.com.