Hi Wei-Ting,

Am Mittwoch, 10. Januar 2018 23:40:46 UTC+1 schrieb Wei-Ting Lin:

> I am trying to study the muuri plugin from
> https://ustuehler.github.io/tw5-plugin/
>
> After installation, I switched the storyview to "muuri" and tried to add
> an tiddler, but I got an error:
> Internal JavaScript Error
> Well, this is embarrassing. It is recommended that you restart TiddlyWiki
> by refreshing your browser
> TypeError: grid.add is not a function
>
> Did anyone has similar problems?

hands up! you're starting like I started ;)

so ... first you need the <$muuri> <$list
filter="[list[$:/StoryList]]".../></$muuri> in your story pagetemplate and
the modified tiddler viewtemplate. then switching to muuri storyview should
work

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2ef427de-5d57-4804-8d9e-ef2297b1da80%40googlegroups.com.