Hi Tony,

I had the same phenomen of skipping back a day. It disappeared after I reinstalled the datepicker plugin. This worked with several TWs, both file and node.

Why? No clue. Gandalf? Dumbledore? Does software have selfhealing capabilities?

I do not use hours, just dates. If I test it with hours, I have a gap of 1 hr ( I am Greenwich +1). This is a phenomen which has been mentioned before and is known.

I would be interested to learn how you add or substract dates.

Pit.W