On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 6:31:38 AM UTC-5, Mat wrote:

> @Birthe - I'm afraid my computer has some problem so I fail to upgrade
> (all) my TWs on tiddlyspot to 5.1.15
>
> @Steve - it seems your issue was resolved then, yes?

Not really. I mean, it works generally. Is there a reason that
tiddlywiki5.tiddlyspot.com does not create a tiddlywiki that would is an
empty tiddlywiki (exactly as you would get from tiddlywiki.com)? That way,
tiddlywiki.com works as a manual, and extra plugins like sideeditor and
changed settings such as CamelCaseAsLinks are consistent across both
methods (i.e. use tiddlywiki5.tiddlyspot.com or download empty from
tiddlywiki.com).

> @JWHoneycutt (and @Steve) - please don't hijack threads. Your issue is
> clearly not what I posted this thread for. From now and on, others who want
> to read about "tiddlywiki5.tiddlyspot.com" (i.e the thread title) will
> now have to wade through your irrelevant (even private!) matters. Have the
> decency to start a new thread or email each others instead.

Yes, agreed. sorry; was responding on phone and didn't notice it went to
group.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0407e473-07a7-4c52-9c74-bfbabdda486d%40googlegroups.com.