Hi,

You did not follow the instructions on http://tiddlywiki5.tiddlyspot.com as
> you wrote - only part of the way. Using all tree steps  there you would
> have created your tiddlyspot and uploaded a copy of
> http://tiddlywiki5.tiddlyspot.ccom.

>>>That was the problem... In the first three steps creating my tiddlyspot
I made any mistakes. I really don't know what kind of mistakes. Well I
deleted the site now and created again. Now it is TW5 :-)

But still / again I don't understand how to import a whole wiki.
So I made it like in my local wikis- just imported my tiddlers, macros,
plugins and so on.

Saving also working.

:-)

So, thank you both :-)
The side isn't finished, it will take some work at least over some weeks.
My main work is of course my main local wiki.

But I am happy- now I have my own website :-)))
Surya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5beaca87-7255-4bd0-b04e-f90aaadca84b%40googlegroups.com.