HI Dave.
It is nice that you are compiling such a list. I do think that it is a
total mess how you find plugins. My wiki would not be the same without the
plugin I use. When I show other people TW I Try not to show them the
vanilla one, because its a shadow of my wiki with the useful/essential
plugins.

My dream would be that there, like for the official plugins, would be a
community plugin list, in the get more plugins/controlpanel.

Den fredag den 5. januar 2018 kl. 16.53.18 UTC+1 skrev Dave Gifford -
http://www.giffmex.org/:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4a4b5b78-9356-4be9-8bf1-318737144941%40googlegroups.com.