Hello Mat
>From Noteself point of view this does not make much sense. Noteself is
>designed as an application for working offline on your browser with support
>for an specific kind of backend for server side storage. Any scenario out of
>that one is not officially supported and I didn't take it in account while
>designing Noteself.
Please note that Noteself is a tiddlywiky edition and it relies on a set of
heavily opinionated modifications over the normal tiddlywiky edition.

That said, I have always aimed at providing maximum compatibility with
tiddlywiky and it's ecosystem (not sure why, to be honest). This can lead to
some people making fun experiments that work and some others that does not. For
example, the recent bug fixes allows you to download your entire wiki as an
standalone file with the tiddlers hard-coded on the html as usual while keeping
the ability of adding more tiddlers on top of the local database. Like some
short of snapshot system.
I'm not sure right now how the download mechanism works. It may be my own
plugin baking the tiddlers and then downloading the file or it may allow the
next saving mechanism handle the work.
The error you are reporting seems to be more related to one limitation
tiddlywiky has. If you install a plugin that requires raw tiddlers to be
installed on the head section of the html file (like tiddlypouch does) you will
have to reload the wiki twice. This is not a problem on the file edition, but
it is a real pain in the neck for cloud saving mechanisms.
Your best bet is to go to the online version, configure your tiddlyspot
credentials and attempt to upload from there.

Good luck

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/402af6fe-5a25-4af5-8bde-27f91ce0ba23%40googlegroups.com.