Danielo,

Thanks for your extensive response, such contributions to the community
should never be a "rod for your back". I respect your position. We must all
respect your time.

What is important to understand is however that your solution solves some
of tiddlywikis existing limitations and uses concepts not all users are
familiar with, including doing so in a transparent way.

   - Ability to save (in Browser cache) changes from a served website.
   - Quick build what looks like an android app
   - External Database connections
   - Save as from Browser or Database implementation

Unfortunately I expect these features will keep stimulating others to
extrapolate the possibilities. As have I.

*I encourage other developers to help us deliver the above to the
community, because through this we can accelerate adoption.. *

I will pass on information in future forum questions if I can help,
including a link to here.

Thanks Again.

Regards
Tony