Yes. I've done it using listops. But frankly, I ended up hardwiring the
whole thing -- I could understand and reason about the code better, AND,
most importantly, understand it six months (weeks? minutes?) later.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4cf947d6-9b21-4f54-9a51-29009c935216%40googlegroups.com.